Política de Privacidad
Kunzapp use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to the Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
1. About Kunzapp
Kunzapp offers a public website where you can search for and share information about technology products, services and providers, communicate with Site users, contribute reviews of technology products and services, and connect with software providers.
2. Information We Collect and How We Use It
We receive, store, and process certain types of personal information about you from your use of the Service, automatic data collection, and from certain third parties.
What Categories and Types of Information We Collect
We collect, transmit and store various categories of your personal information in connection with the Service. Over the last 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information:
First name, last name, email address
Records of software products and/or services purchased, obtained or considered
Internet or other electronic network or device activity information
Search history, information on interactions with a website, application, or advertisement
Physical location, generally
Audio and visual information
Video reviews of software
Professional or employment information
Current or past employment, job title, employer name
Activity on the Site to infer interest in certain products and categories
Sensitive personal information
Account login and password information
Kunzapp has not collected and does not plan to collect characteristics of protected classifications under applicable laws, biometric information, education information; and sensitive personal information other than account logins and encrypted passwords. Although neither required nor recommended, it is your choice to provide any of the foregoing information in connection with the Service and to make that information public.
Please do not post on the Site or add to your account any personal data that you would not want to be publicly available.
Sources of Personal Information
We receive your personal information from any one or more of the following sources:
- Directly from you. When you visit the Site, log-in as a registered user, or provide your information in a form on the Site, we will collect and store that information.
- Indirectly from you. When you navigate and interact with the Site, some information is automatically collected by cookies and similar technologies. Not all information collected may be personal information, and some cookies are necessary to use different functionalities of the Site. The personal information collected may include information about your computer and internet connection, like IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- From Social Media Networks. When you use a social network login to access the Site, you will share certain personal information from your social media account with us. For example, if you connect to the Site through your LinkedIn account, we will receive and store your LinkedIn profile information and LinkedIn connections.
- From Other Sources. We also may periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from affiliated entities, business partners, and other independent third-party sources and add it to other information about you. For example, if you visit the Site by “clicking-through” from a site operated by one of our business partners and you have registered with that partner, then information about you that you have provided to that partner may be shared with us.
Why We Use Your Personal Information
We may use personal information as permitted by law, for the following business purposes:
- To provide the Service and various functions of the Service. When you create an account on the Site, we store and use the information you provide during that process. This may include your first and last name, email address, the company you work for, and any other information you may provide during the account creation process. We may, if you consent, publicly display your first name and last initial, as well as any other photo or content you supply as part of your account profile. We also store and use any preferences you provide to personalize your user experience, including the types of software services and products that you use. Any reviews or other content that you submit to the Site are intended for public display and are therefore viewable by the public, including but not limited to your first name and last initial, and photos associated with your account. You can limit the public nature of some of this information in your account settings.
- To fulfill any contact requests you make on the Site. When you request additional information on a certain third-party service or product listed on the Site, we will use the information you provide to connect you with the provider of that service or product.
- To engage in research and analysis related to the Site. We store and use information to identify and fix errors, understand how visitors use the Site, research and test different features, and analyze how visitors arrive at and use the Site.
- To personalize your experience. We store and use information provided by you, such as the software products and services you use or have used, or are researching on the Site, to personalize and make recommendations to you based on your provided information.
- To improve and understand usage of the Site. We store and use information about your use of the Site, such as your search activity, pages viewed, and the date, time and duration of your visits, to understand and improve usage of the Site.
- To provide feedback to third party businesses that are listed on the Site. We store and use information about you or provided by you to assist our business partners in understanding their potential customers or current users.
- To enhance the security of the Service. We store and use information to ensure the security of the Service. For example, we use the information collected by certain cookies to determine if you are logged in and to detect unauthorized access to your account.
- To send you emails about Kunzapp’s products and services. We use your email address to send informational and marketing emails to you about new products and services, or updates to existing products or services. We may also contact you regarding feedback you provide us, or to learn more about your experience using the Site. Where appropriate, Kunzapp will only do this with your consent.
- To comply with legal obligations. We use and share your personal information as necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; we also may use and share your personal information to establish or exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims, or as otherwise required by law. We may use and share your personal information when we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of Kunzapp, the Site visitors and registered users, our licensees, and others.
- In connection with a corporate transaction. We may use and share your personal information in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, investment, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Kunzapp does not currently respond to Do-Not-Track signals, although we do respond to the Global Privacy Control (GPC). You may adjust your preferences for certain tracking, for example, by disabling cookies or using ‘private’ or ‘incognito’ browsing modes.
- Reviews and Other Content Published on the Site
If you leave a review on the Site, or participate on a discussion board, your review(s) or comments will be publicly available on and off of the Site. Other users may be able to identify you, or associate you with your account, if you include personal information in the content you post publicly. You can reduce the risk of being personally identified by using the Service anonymously. Please also note that the messages you send or receive using the Service are only private to the extent that both you and the recipient(s) of your messages keep them private. For example, if you send a message to another user, that user may choose to publicly post it. We may access, review, and disclose such messages in connection with investigations related to use of the Service, as well as our efforts to improve the Service.
If you posted an attributed review under your name, you can change your mind later, and we will anonymize or delete it. However, please understand that we cannot guarantee others did not store the personal information prior to the change, by printing or downloading the original post.
5. How We Share Your Information
Kunzapp may share your information with providers of products and services listed on the Site, our business partners, our service providers, social media networks, our affiliates, and any other third parties whom you authorize us to share your information with.
- Sharing with providers of products and services listed on the Site. When you expressly request to be contacted, we will share your personal information with the provider of the software product or service with whom you have asked to be connected, in order to fulfill your request. In fulfilling your request, we will provide the following personal information, to the extent you provide it:
- First and last name;
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Employer information; and
- General location information, at the state or country level.
- Sharing your content. When you leave a review on the Site, unattributed or not, that review and any personal information you have associated with that review, may be shared. This information may be displayed publicly on other social media sites, third-party software marketplaces, the providers of software products and services listed on the Site, and the operators of other publicly-available websites, platforms, or mobile apps that we have authorized to share this content through their websites, social media sites, platforms, mobile apps, or other marketing materials, such as slide decks or case studies. In sharing your content, we will share your personal information, to the extent you provide it, including:
- First name, last initial;
- Profile picture associated with your Kunzapp account;
- Job title; and
- Sharing with social networks. If you sign in to your Kunzpp account using a social network like LinkedIn or Facebook, we may share information about your activity or any content you post on the Site with the relevant social network. For example, if you write a review on the Site and elect to post that review on social media, we will share personal information you have provided in connection with that review to the relevant social network.
Kunzapp may receive monetary or other valuable consideration for sharing your personal information when you submit a request to be contacted by a provider on the Site, or when you leave a review on the Site that we share with our clients. We do not share personal information with any other third parties. The personal information that is shared includes your first and last name, and email. Any other information you submit with your request or review will also be shared. Kunzapp also, in limited circumstances, shares personal information with cross-context advertising partners.
Where Kunzapp sells or shares your personal information, we do so to promote our products and services across platforms; to allow our clients to display your reviews on their sites; and to provide clients with meaningful insight into their competitive landscape.
Kunzapp has not sold any other personal information for any other purpose in the last 12 months. Kunzapp does not sell sensitive personal information, and the sensitive personal information that we collect is limited to your account login information and password.
6. Your Data Privacy Rights
Depending on where you are located and/or live, you may exercise certain data privacy rights, and Kunzapp will facilitate the exercise of those rights.
- Right of access, objection, restriction of processing, correction, erasure, and portability. You can make a request to access, object, restrict, correct, erase, or transfer any of your personal information. You also have the right to withdraw your consent when we process your personal information based on your consent.
- Right to opt-out from direct marketing. You have the right to opt-out from receiving marketing materials from us by following the opt-out instructions in our commercial emails, by contacting us, or by adjusting your preferences under your profile details on the Site. Please note that we reserve the right to send you other communications, including transactional emails, service announcements and administrative messages relating to your Kunzapp account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. If you consider that the processing of your personal information infringes your GDPR privacy rights, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in the member state of your habitual residence, place of work, or place of the alleged infringement.
- We have your express consent to do so;
- We need the personal data to perform a contract with you; or
- Processing is in our legitimate interests and is not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you to protect your vital interests or those of another person (for example, to prevent, investigate or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site or to comply with legal obligations).
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will identify such basis for processing at the relevant time and let you know if the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as the possible consequences associated with not providing such information).
If we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), this interest will typically be to operate the Site, communicate with you in relation to your account or the Site, to solicit information from you, including through surveys, to share aggregated information with providers of listed products or services and other licensees of our research and report offerings, to measure interest in and improve our offerings and Site, to engage in marketing activities, and to otherwise customize your experience with Kunzapp.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us at privacy [at] Kunzapp.com.
- That we provide you access to details on the categories or specific pieces of personal information we collect and/or sell (including how we use and disclose this information, to whom we may sell it);
- That we delete any of your personal information;
- That we correct any inaccuracies in your personal information;
- To opt out of any “sale” or “sharing” of your personal information that may occur, including sensitive personal information; and
- To not be discriminated against for exercising any of the above rights.
Please note that Kunzapp does not collect sensitive personal information other than account login and password from its users.
You have the right to opt out of the sale or sharing of your personal information, including for the purpose of cross-context behavioral advertising. To opt out of cross-context behavioral advertising, please activate the “Do Not Sell” option in your cookie preferences.
- To confirm whether we are processing your personal information, and to access that personal information;
- To receive your personal information in a portable and readily usable format;
- To correct inaccuracies in your personal information;
- To delete your personal information;
- To opt out of the processing of your personal information for targeted advertising, sale to third parties, or profiling where there is a legal or similarly significant effect on you.
7. International Transfers
If you are accessing the Site from outside the México, please be aware that your personal information will be transferred to, stored, and processed in the México where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The data protection laws of México may not be equivalent or as comprehensive as the data protection laws as those in your country.
Your personal information may be processed outside your jurisdiction, including in countries and jurisdictions that are not subject to an adequacy decision by the Mexican Commission or your local legislature or regulator, and that may not provide for the same level of data protection as your jurisdiction. We ensure that the recipient of your personal information offers an adequate level of protection and security, for instance by entering into the appropriate agreements and, if required, standard contractual clauses or an alternative mechanism for the transfer of data as approved by the Mexican Commission or other applicable regulators or legislators. Where required by applicable law, we will only share, transfer or store your personal information outside of your jurisdiction with your prior consent.
We will provide an individual opt-out or opt-in choice before we share your data with third parties other than our agents, or before we use it for a purpose other than which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized. To request to limit the use and disclosure of your personal information, please submit a written request to privacy [at] Kunzapp.com.
We have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect your personal information.
For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information that you do not publish on the Site, and they only may do so for permitted business functions. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary, and only authorized personnel have access to personal information that you have not published on the Site. In addition, we use encryption when transmitting your personal information between your system and ours, and we, together with our partners, employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your non-public information.
Please bear in mind that submission of information over the Internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via the Site while it is in transit over the Internet, and any such submission is at your own risk.
10. Children’s Privacy
The Site is a general audience site and does not offer services directed to individuals under 18 years of age.
No one under the age of 18 may provide any information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect or share personal information from individuals under 18.
If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on the Site or on or through any of its features, do not register on the Site, use any of the interactive or comment features of the Site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. Should an individual whom we know to be under the age of 18 send personal information to us, we will delete or destroy such information as soon as reasonably possible. If you believe we might have this type of information, please contact us.
11. Data Retention
Kunzapp retains your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services or during the period which we have an ongoing legitimate business interest, to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site or to comply with legal obligations. With respect to personal information that has been collected using cookies and similar tracing technologies, as well as adjust and/or disable certain tracking. Information that you submit through your user profile is retained for the lifetime of your account with us. Please note that software product and service providers listed on the Site cannot remove their profile page, ratings, or reviews by closing their accounts.
13. Contact Us
Please provide your identification and contact details, including your email address used to register with the Site, and a complete explanation of your concern.